[concurrency-interest] Request for feedback -- Bill/Brian/Cliff JavaOne talk

Bill Pugh pugh at cs.umd.edu
Sun Apr 8 22:38:05 EDT 2007

We are working to get the MultithreadedTestCase implementation
ready for JavaOne. If anyone wants to play with an unsupported version
and give us feedback on it, please contact Nathaniel Ayewah
(ayewah at cs.umd.edu).
But we make may incompatible changes up until the public unveiling at
JavaOne.

	Bill