[concurrency-interest] Concurrent Programming in Java, 3rd Edition

Mark elihusmails at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 16:26:26 EST 2007

Does anyone know where I can find this book?  Amazon sent me a notice that
they cannot get copies of it, so I am not sure if there is a problem with
the publisher or the book is just not available.

Doug, any insight on this?

Thanks
Mark Webb

--
The adjuration to be "normal" seems shockingly repellent to me; I see