[concurrency-interest] Extension(s) for distributed computing

Peter Kovacs peter.kovacs.1.0rc at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 12:10:33 EST 2007

Thank you Dawid for the link. I am relieved that I have a choice.
(After reading the first half [ :-) ] of the Sun introduction to
JavaSpaces, I've started being worried that JavaSpaces might carry a
substantial overhead associated with goals which I am not too much
interested in (persistency, transaction?) -- at least not initially. I
know I get easily worried. :-) )

Thanks
Peter