[concurrency-interest] Extension(s) for distributed computing

Bela Ban belaban at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 19 01:49:24 EST 2007

Sounds like you want a JMS-like queue, where producers place work items
and consumers consume them, but rather than 1 global queue you want
multiple queues, and work items distributed/replicated between the queues ?
This is already done in JBossMessaging, with JGroups as the reliable
transport.

I suggest to continue this discussion on the JGroups dev or user mailing
list...

--
Bela Ban
Lead JGroups / JBoss Clustering team