[concurrency-interest] Lock-free signaling

Kimo Crossman kimo at webnetic.net
Sun Feb 25 20:25:53 EST 2007

By the way Joe have you seen this?

Software Transactional Memory should Not be Lock Free
Robert Ennals
Intel Research Cambridge Technical Report: IRC-TR-06-052, 2006
This paper was submitted to SCOOL 2005, but deemed to be too contraversial and so was made the subject of a panel instead.
http://berkeley.intel-research.net/rennals/pubs/052RobEnnals.pdf