[concurrency-interest] Jcip annotation license
tim at peierls.net
Mon Feb 26 14:26:22 EST 2007
There is no separate license file. Each source file has this comment at the
* Copyright (c) 2005 Brian Goetz and Tim Peierls
* Released under the Creative Commons Attribution License
* Official home: http://www.jcip.net
* Any republication or derived work distributed in source code form
* must include this copyright and license notice.
Maybe we should change the copyright year.
On 2/26/07, Hanson Char <hanson.char at gmail.com> wrote:
> Can anyone points me to a link (at http://jcip.net/) to the license text
> file for the JCIP related code ? (eg @ThreadSafe, etc.)
> Concurrency-interest mailing list
> Concurrency-interest at altair.cs.oswego.edu
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Concurrency-interest