[concurrency-interest] TransferQueue

Hanson Char hanson.char at gmail.com
Thu May 3 12:41:22 EDT 2007

There is minor typo in the javadoc:

http://gee.cs.oswego.edu/dl/jsr166/dist/jsr166ydocs/jsr166y/LinkedTransferQueue.html

"Memory consistency effects: As with other concurrent collections, actions
in a thread prior to placing an object into a ConcurrentLinkedQueue *
happen-before*<http://gee.cs.oswego.edu/dl/jsr166/dist/jsr166ydocs/jsr166y/package-summary.html#MemoryVisibility>actions
subsequent to the access or removal of that element from the
ConcurrentLinkedQueue in another thread."

I suppose it means to refer to LinkedTransferQueue instead of
"ConcurrentLinkedQueue" ?

Hanson Char