[concurrency-interest] Good terminology for setting up effectively immutable objects?

Tim Peierls tim at peierls.net
Mon Apr 28 08:47:37 EDT 2008

I've been griping about the lack of a consensus (let alone a standard) for
this in various places. It's not in JCiP. I think it would be good to
collect ideas, so I added your message to the Java Concurrency wiki and
started a list. Interested parties please add to and comment on the list.

http://artisans-serverintellect-com.si-eioswww6.com/default.asp?W151

--tim