[concurrency-interest] I'm inviting you to join my network

Michael McGrady invite-2349389293 at konnects.com
Sat Aug 2 01:26:36 EDT 2008

   I've added you as a professional contact on Konnects.

   Konnects is a Business Networking site where you are able to network, share referrals and connect with other professionals.

   Here is the link: https://www.konnects.com/join/bhfcbahgaxahbaab

   Konnects is different than other professional sites because their platform gives you your own professional space on line and provides you more ways to stay connected with others with access to 1000's of communities based on interests, discussion groups, blogs, event postings and much more.

   -- Michael

   You have received this notification because Michael McGrady sent you an invitation to join Konnects.

( If you would not like to receive further invitations from Michael, then follow this link to opt-out: https://www.konnects.com/optout/bhfcbahgaxahbaab )

	Thanks,

	Michael

Konnects, Inc. P.O. Box 1642 Tacoma, WA 98402, USA