[concurrency-interest] ParallelArray updates du jour

Tim Peierls tim at peierls.net
Mon Jan 21 10:07:26 EST 2008

On Jan 21, 2008 9:48 AM, Peter Kovacs <peter.kovacs.1.0rc at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is one supposed to be logged in on the Wiki, before adding content? (I
> haven't found any "Register" menu items.)

It's open to all, with no need to register. I encourage people to create
some structure. Sign your work if you want to be contacted about changes. If
anyone has a reasonable pre-fab policy doc for this kind of wiki, please add
it.

If that doesn't work, we'll go to a more restricted format, where edits are
limited to registered users. (In which case, write to me to register.)

--tim