[concurrency-interest] ConcurrentLinkedQueue implementation

Vishal Byakod vishal.byakod at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 11:15:57 EDT 2009

Martin,
I need an API to insert an object at the beginning of a list and also
one which can remove the first element from a list( just as  LinkedList
removeFirst() &  LinkedList addFirst(). LinkedBlockingQueue has API's
to insert at the end and retreive from the head. The collection also
has to be highly performant under concurrent access.

Can you think of anything else?

Thanks
Vishal