[concurrency-interest] Building extra166y with ant

Armin Hopp hoppithek at uni-muenster.de
Tue Jul 7 14:04:07 EDT 2009

Hi,

I tried buildung the extra166y package using ant and the supplied
build.xml from the lastest cvs (06-07-2009). Anyways it didn't work
until I edited the build.xml's extra166ycompile target. I added
jsr166ycompile to the depends and also inserted
classpath="${build.dir}/jsr166y/" parameter to the javac tag. With these
changes everythings compiles fine. Am I missing something for me to have
to make these changes? Do all of you keep the jsr166y compile path in
you path environment variable?

Just wondering.

cheers,
Armin