[concurrency-interest] LinkedBlockingDeque deadlock?

David Holmes davidcholmes at aapt.net.au
Tue Jul 7 19:14:19 EDT 2009

Ariel,

The poll()ing thread is blocked waiting for the internal lock, but there's
no indication of any thread owning that lock. You're using an OpenJDK 6
build ... can you try JDK7 ?

I don't recall anything similar to this, but I don't know what version that
OpenJDK6 build relates to.

Make sure you haven't missed any exceptions occurring in other threads.

David Holmes