[concurrency-interest] ImmediateFuture

karlthepagan karlthepagan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 14:50:43 EDT 2009

I have also implemented both CompletedFuture and FailedFuture.

I've not used failed outside test and have only seen a rare practical use
for the completed version. One use was a stand-in for a reference to a
scheduled task. For the general implementation RunnableScheduledFuture or at
lest ScheduledFuture should be considered (where getDelay would always
return 0 and compare would behave accordingly).

-karl