[concurrency-interest] Bug in CustomConcurrentHashMap.KeySet.intern()

Manuel Dominguez Sarmiento mads at renxo.com
Tue Jun 30 11:16:26 EDT 2009

Hi Doug,

Thanks for the update. I noticed that several projects are using some
form or another of ConcurrentReferenceHashMap, which I believe is the
precursor to CustomConcurrentHashMap (for instance, JBoss Remoting as
well as a few others are using these on their releases). Are these
versions any more stable? If so, were can I find the latest source (I
can only find CustomConcurrentHashMap in CVS).

Thanks!

Ing. Manuel Dominguez Sarmiento
Director General
Renxo S.A.