[concurrency-interest] actor frameworks

Alex Miller alexdmiller at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 4 13:19:45 EST 2009

FYI, I recently wrote an article on actors in Erlang:

http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-02-2009/jw-02-actor-concurrency1.html

and I'm working on the followup for mid-late March which will be on actors on the JVM, looking at Scala, possibly GParallelizer in Groovy, and some of the Java actor / message-passing frameworks (Kilim, Jetlang, Actor's Guild, ActorFoundry).  Lots of options these days.

Alex