[concurrency-interest] Making ExecutorService return on first failure?

jason marshall jdmarshall at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 17:42:49 EDT 2009

Okay.  That means I'm doing what shutdownNow would normally do, in order to
keep from getting deadlock.

I ended up going with Karl's suggestion.  It's not as unreadable as I
feared.  In fact it reads better than the other two solutions (all of the
executor lifecycle management is in the same method).

Thanks!
Jason

- Jason