[concurrency-interest] Receiving notifications from Futures

Brian S O'Neill bronee at gmail.com
Mon May 18 11:23:13 EDT 2009

Some of these solutions require the addition of many more classes and
interfaces, which I think greatly complicates things. I agree with
Mark's suggestion: pass a collection/queue to the API that created the
Future. Manik suggestion can also be simplified by accepting an ordinary
queue as input instead of a special listener. This is the approach I
took, and it keeps things simple.

https://dirmi.dev.java.net/nonav/javadoc/org/cojen/dirmi/Completion.html