[concurrency-interest] Receiving notifications from Futures

Sam Berlin sberlin at gmail.com
Mon May 18 11:49:44 EDT 2009

I agree, the proliferation of interfaces & classes is unwieldy.
Fortunately, it's a one-time cost, the extensions straightforward, and the
changes are limited to just supporting the new 'ListeningFuture' method as
return values.  Folding asynchronous notification of a Future into the JDK's
API would be the ideal solution.

Sam