[concurrency-interest] jsr166y classes now in jdk7m5

Alex Miller alexdmiller at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 15 22:16:27 EST 2009

Makes sense to me.  We've definitely felt the need for the CRHM stuff at Terracotta and usually have either used MapMaker or rolled our own. I'd love to have something like that in the JDK, but I know how these software things go...

It definitely seems challenging to me to build a concurrent LRU that is flexible enough to cover the range of common use cases while not turning it into a full-fledged cache ala Ehcache.

Alex