[concurrency-interest] Java Concurrency Guidelines - Call For Reviewers

Dhruv Mohindra dmohindr at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Apr 19 10:22:14 EDT 2010

Hello everyone,

The CERT Program at Carnegie Mellon University's Software Engineering
Institute and Sun Microsystems have been collaborating on the
development of the CERT Sun Microsystems Secure Coding Standard for
Java.  This coding standard is being developed as a community effort on
the CERT secure coding wiki at www.securecoding.cert.org
<http://www.securecoding.cert.org>.

We are planning to release a Technical Report on Java Concurrency
Guidelines ahead of publishing the completed secure coding standard. We
would greatly appreciate your help in ensuring the quality of this
report by reviewing and commenting on the material in the concurrency
section, which can be accessed at:

https://www.securecoding.cert.org/confluence/x/NIYbAQ

To add comments to existing guidelines, we encourage you to sign up for
an account on the website. Alternatively, you can email your suggestions
directly to me. Your contribution is necessary for making this effort a
success.

Thanks,

Dhruv Mohindra