[concurrency-interest] Books, tutorials for beginers?

David Holmes davidcholmes at aapt.net.au
Mon Aug 9 03:32:42 EDT 2010

Totally biased but ...

If you have a good book on Java Programming I'd start with it's Threading
chapter(s) - eg "The Java Programming Language, 4th Edition".

Then to get really into it read "Java Concurrency in Practice". Then if
you're really into things "Concurrent Programming in Java".

For websites see:

http://jcip.net
http://gee.cs.oswego.edu/dl/

for starters.

By the way it is very impolite to spam people's personal email addresses
with the same request you put on the mailing list.

David Holmes