[concurrency-interest] Bug in ConcurrentSkipListSet/ConcurrentSkipListMap?

Doug Lea dl at cs.oswego.edu
Sat Dec 4 12:50:50 EST 2010

On 12/03/10 11:58, Thorsten Möller wrote:
> I believe I've found a bug in ConcurrentSkipListSet

Thanks for reporting this! Sorry about the problem.
In case you are curious, this was due to the lack of a
staleness check in a bypass for contains. Which as it turns
out was not worthwhile in repaired form, so the bypass
is now removed.

This will probably take a while to propagate to releases,
but in the mean time you can get the updated class now (either
standalone or as part of jsr166.jar) and run using -Xbootclass:/p
switches -- see http://gee.cs.oswego.edu/dl/concurrency-interest/index.html

-Doug