[concurrency-interest] CopyOnWrite wrappers Part 2 - now renamed

Doug Lea dl at cs.oswego.edu
Sat Dec 18 07:52:23 EST 2010

On 12/18/10 02:18, Martin Buchholz wrote:
> I agree there are a number of improvements - refactorings and changes
> such as yours that would make maintenance of the src/test/tck tests
> easier.  You can see a start with BlockingQueueTest.java.  But it
> would be a big project, and junit 3 is not providing any help.

All src/test/tck tests were written under a set of
constraints and junit3 limitations that allowed them to be
integrated into the JDK test harness. They are full of resulting
oddities and duplication, but attempts at improving would require
frequent rechecks that they are still usable upstream.

-Doug