[concurrency-interest] [ANN] 1024cores

Dmitriy V'jukov dvyukov at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 15:38:38 EST 2010

Hi,

I want to announce my new site devoted to concurrency, parallel
computations, wait-free/lock-free synchronization algorithms,
multicore, scalable architecture, hardware aspects and related topics:
http://www.1024cores.net

Well, I am a C/C++ developer and thus I write mostly in that context,
and code samples are in C/C++. However, most aspects are actually
language-independent - the same algorithms can be used in both
languages, architectural aspects are the same, hardware aspects
equally affect both.

The site is only a week old, so there are not much materials available
as of now. However I plan to constantly add new materials, so I
agitate you for subscribing to the RSS feed:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/1024cores
and/or following the blog:
http://blog.1024cores.net

Happy Christmas, New Year, Solstice or whatever your winter celebration is! ;)

--
Dmitriy V'jukov

All about lock-free algorithms, multicore, scalability, parallel
computing and related topics
www.1024cores.net