[concurrency-interest] CVS src/jsr166x vs src/main/java/util/concurrent

Martin Buchholz martinrb at google.com
Thu Feb 11 15:04:05 EST 2010

Doug and I have agreed in principle that jsr166x should be
sync'ed up with the sources in src/main,
but it has not yet been done.
There is work in progress to make that happen.

For now src/main is authoritative,
and is kept in sync with the corresponding
files in openjdk6 and openjdk7.

(But of course, the files in src/main are in the wrong package
for use with older jdks, and will need other changes to work with
say, jdk5)

Martin