[concurrency-interest] Compiling Actors in scala and clojure to JVM

Stefan Marr concurrency-interest at stefan-marr.de
Wed Mar 24 11:41:13 EDT 2010

Hi Unmesh:

Not exactly a detailed implementation description, but might be interesting nonetheless:

Actor Frameworks for the JVM Platform: A Comparative Analysis
by: Rajesh K. Karmani and Amin Shali and Gul Agha
In: PPPJ '09: Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Principles and Practice of Programming in JavaNew York, NY, USA: ACM (2009), p. 11--20.

http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=1596658

Best regards
Stefan