[concurrency-interest] java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutordoes not execute jobs in some cases

David Holmes davidcholmes at aapt.net.au
Sun May 9 00:18:03 EDT 2010

In this case I can't see that the bug report ever actually became a CR. In
the earlier email exchanges I thought the problem was with setting a zero
coreSize.

Not only do many (most?) OpenJDK6 bugs not get fixed in the Sun/Oracle JDK
releases but many/most fixes that went into OpenJDK7 prior to openJDK6
existing, are also not in OpenJDK6.

David Holmes