[concurrency-interest] How to implement a self populating memoizer cache?
nader at aeinehchi.com
Wed Nov 3 05:07:13 EDT 2010
How can a self populating cache be implemented?
1. the put(key,value) operation will be a memoizer (value =
computer(computable)) where computable==key.
2. how can a remove operation be implemented?
3. the cache will be thread safe
4. the cache will have a good performance for up to upper medium
contention (i.e. very high contention is not required)
5. preferrably a non-blocking algorithm
6. no need for timers,....
In advance, thank you very much.
More information about the Concurrency-interest