[concurrency-interest] int[] in the ForkJoin example

Ashwin Jayaprakash ashwin.jayaprakash at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 13:30:03 EDT 2011

Thanks.

I was trying to walk through the code to try and understand where that
barrier could be doing its thing. Obviously the FJ module is fairly complex,
but I'd appreciate it if someone could point to where/how it forces a
consistent read after all the recursive jobs are done.

Is it the synchronized(this) in FJTask.externalAwaitDone() or somewhere in
doJoin()?

Ashwin.