[concurrency-interest] java fork-join getting-started notes for beginners <-> Java 7

Dan Grossman djg at cs.washington.edu
Thu Aug 18 16:26:01 EDT 2011

Thanks, Remi.  My understanding is that it is fine to ignore this
warning since using the Java ForkJoin Framework does not require any
language enhancements.  Ignoring this warning is a small price to pay
for simple standard installation instructions, and, as you note, the
warning should go away with a near-term release of Eclipse.

--Dan