[concurrency-interest] Java ForkJoin demo applications

Doug Lea dl at cs.oswego.edu
Thu Dec 8 15:41:20 EST 2011

On 12/08/11 09:29, Mattias De Wael wrote:

> In the paper of Doug Lea "A Java Fork/Join Framework" a battery of demo-apps is
> used to provide data about the performance of the framework.

Variants of these and others are available in our misc
performance test directory
http://gee.cs.oswego.edu/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/jsr166/src/test/loops/

including: Integrate IntegrateGamma Fib LeftSpineFib DynamicFib
DynamicLeftSpineFib  DynamicAsyncFib ScalarLongSort BoxedLongSort
NQueensCS AsyncNQueensCS FJSums MatrixMultiply LU Microscope
TorusSpanningTree FJJacobi FJPhaserJacobi Heat

See near the bottom of
http://gee.cs.oswego.edu/dl/concurrency-interest/index.html
for  some notes about loops tests.

-Doug