[concurrency-interest] Economist article

Tim Peierls tim at peierls.net
Tue Jun 14 14:36:00 EDT 2011

I didn't pick up the everything-is-a-nail vibe. The article just points out
that languages, programmers, and educators are unexpectedly playing catch-up
because of the proliferation of multicores on the desktop, something readers
of the Economist probably wouldn't know about without being in the biz.

--tim