[concurrency-interest] Checking for Race Conditions in Concurrent Code

Daniel Luo fslzdd at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 20:31:51 EST 2011

IBM Multicore Software Development Kit(MSDK) is a full-feature toolkit to
test, debug and profile Java multithreaded applications. It includes an
effective and efficient runtime data race detector that may meet your need.

Sent from Daniel's HTC Android
在 2011-11-8 上午8:50,"Nathan Reynolds" <nathan.reynolds at oracle.com>写道: