[concurrency-interest] Transactional memory on GCC 4.7.0, what about Java?

Guy Korland gkorland at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 02:00:32 EST 2011

Hardware support might be great but it seems like it won't be
generally available in the near future, while STM is becoming,
widely available see Scala, Intel C++, and GCC 4.7... I think this process
should start in Java also.

Regards,
Guy Korland

On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 7:15 PM, Nathan Reynolds <nathan.reynolds at oracle.com