[concurrency-interest] JCIP Update?

Mohan Radhakrishnan radhakrishnan.mohan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 22:37:36 EST 2011

Hi,

         I think a book or more examples are required to get
programmers interested in these features. Many programmers we come
across have no idea how to use the API's with or without application
servers. Simpler examples are preferred to complex algorithm
implementations that are not generally used for commercial java
development.

Thanks,
Mohan