[concurrency-interest] tools for parallel performance debugging

Mohan Radhakrishnan mohanr at fss.co.in
Fri Sep 2 01:55:43 EDT 2011

Hi,
      I found this link http://hpctoolkit.org/ from some older references in this forum.

Thanks,
Mohan

-----Original Message-----
From: concurrency-interest-bounces at cs.oswego.edu [mailto:concurrency-interest-bounces at cs.oswego.edu] On Behalf Of Danny Dig
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 12:28 AM
To: Concurrency; Nathan Reynolds
Subject: Re: [concurrency-interest] tools for parallel performance debugging

Thanks Nathan. These tools are all good suggestions. I am curious what
other tools do people on this mailing list use for parallel
programming in Java.

best,
Danny

--
Danny Dig
Visiting Research Assistant Professor at UIUC

http://netfiles.uiuc.edu/dig/www

Motto: "Success is not for the chosen few but for the few who choose"