[concurrency-interest] Joint Talk for JavaOne?

Nathan Reynolds nathan.reynolds at oracle.com
Thu Apr 5 13:01:16 EDT 2012

I am curious as to the intended content of your presentation.  Here's
some ideas.  I wondering what you are planing on doing.

 1. Printing the call stacks with lock information using a tool such as
    jstack
 2. Press the "Detect Deadlock" button in JConsole
 3. Dealing with Lock and Condition objects instead of synchronized blocks
 4. Detecting live lock
 5. Distributed deadlocks

Nathan Reynolds