[concurrency-interest] Work-stealing ThreadPool

Mohan Radhakrishnan radhakrishnan.mohan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 00:58:41 EDT 2012

Hi,

Are there many OSS frameworks that use FJ in different ways to understand
these requirements ? The
wide adoption of these ideas could form a better sample space. Now it seems
that only specialized framework
developers use them.

I might be wrong because we don't have colleagues who are aware of some of
these advanced ideas.

Thanks.