[concurrency-interest] Atomic.*lazyGet

Vitaly Davidovich vitalyd at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 11:49:34 EDT 2012

Thanks for the explanation.  On #1, why are arrays challenging/troublesome?
Couldn't the fences API provide similar functionality to
AtomicReferenceArray?

As for #3, people are already reaching for Unsafe to squeeze out
performance so couldnt fences be considered in the same light?

Sent from my phone