[concurrency-interest] on happens-before formalism

Pavel Rappo pavel.rappo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 02:17:56 EST 2012

Then I think it's very different from Lamport's definition of happened-before which they reference to.
Maybe that's why Lamport calls it "happenED-before" (not "happenS-before").

Btw, there's such thing as strict partial order, which I guess in this case is more suitable. It's irreflexive, asymmetric and transitive.