[concurrency-interest] Java 8 "automatically-parallelizable bulk-data operations"

Aleksey Shipilev aleksey.shipilev at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 08:13:48 EDT 2012

Hi Piotr,

That means operations on standard collections as well [1]. This
piggybacks on lambda-fication of collections [2]. The development is
done under lambda project umbrella [3], the prototype for bulk
operations is available in lambda/lambda forest in OpenJDK, or binary
builds at [3] as well.

Please join the fun at lambda-dev@ if you are interested.

-Aleksey.

[1] http://openjdk.java.net/jeps/107