[concurrency-interest] Fork/Join traces: instrumentation and rendering

Aleksey Shipilev aleksey.shipilev at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 11:21:06 EDT 2012

On 06/11/2012 01:10 AM, Doug Lea wrote:
> Thanks to Aleksey for making the profiler available!
> It is, among other things, a helpful tool for showing
> the impact of these kinds of design decisions.

FYI, I had pushed fjp-trace to GitHub [1]. You can use the issue tracker
there to file bugs against it.

Additionally, I had pulled in vanilla JSR166 FJP into jsr166 branch, so
one can see the changes between baseline and instrumented FJP by
comparing the branches [2]. Doug, can you consider merging
instrumentation code directly into JSR166?

-Aleksey.

[1] https://github.com/shipilev/fjp-trace
[2] https://github.com/shipilev/fjp-trace/compare/jsr166...master