[concurrency-interest] Fork/Join traces: instrumentation and rendering

Mohan Radhakrishnan radhakrishnan.mohan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 10:41:38 EDT 2012

I have used AspectJ and tried it with FJ. It works but the change to the
code after weaving aspects could introduce subtle concurrency bugs. I
thought that merging a framework written by experts and aspects written by
me is cause for trouble. The technology will work very well because I have
woven aspects into even containers like WebSphere.

My idea was to use JavaFX to show a GUI by weaving into FJ. The POC worked.

Thanks,
Mohan