[concurrency-interest] How to set the thread group of theForkJoinPool?

David Holmes davidcholmes at aapt.net.au
Wed Mar 7 15:43:51 EST 2012

The only way I can see to set the ThreadGroup is for your ThreadFactory to
use its own thread, which itself is placed in the right group. That thread
then constructs the ForkJoinWorkerThreads and they inherit the ThreadGroup.

Arguably ForkJoinWorkerThread should expose a constructor that allows any
Thread parameters to be set (group, name, stack-size)

David