[concurrency-interest] help show speed-up on a trivial but manual array-map operation?

Mohan Radhakrishnan radhakrishnan.mohan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 01:11:45 EDT 2012

The 'References' section of this paper mentiones another paper "
http://sc2000.org/techpapr/papers/pap.pap256.pdf"
which describes a tool suite(http://icl.cs.utk.edu/projects/papi) to get
performance information from hardware counters.
Figure 3. in this paper shows a Java frontend to analyze cache misses.
Seems it could be useful for basic research.

Thanks,
Mohan