[concurrency-interest] Object finalization

Vitaly Davidovich vitalyd at gmail.com
Sun May 13 17:41:53 EDT 2012

Sorry I don't think I was clear (on my phone so trying to not type too
much).

I am unclear whether the original question is specifically about
reachability of a and b from the constructor or whether the constructor was
shown to us to indicate that a and b are never null after construction
(assuming asserts are enabled).  If it's the former, your answer is correct
(that's what I meant by saying not sure if your reply was answering the
question).  If it's the latter, then I'm pretty sure my response is correct.

Thanks

Sent from my phone