[concurrency-interest] Object finalization

Vitaly Davidovich vitalyd at gmail.com
Sun May 13 18:19:46 EDT 2012

perhaps I'm misremembering but there's no guarantee on the order in which
objects are reclaimed.  When SomeService finalizer runs and assuming a and
b were kept alive only by this instance of SomeService, I don't think
there's any guarantee that a and b have not been reclaimed at this point
already.  That's how the CLR finalization works, so perhaps I'm conflating
the two.

Sent from my phone