[concurrency-interest] a volatile bug?

Boehm, Hans hans.boehm at hp.com
Sun May 20 13:21:52 EDT 2012

Good point.  But especially in this area, I still think a widely available test suite would help a lot.  You might miss the problem in your test environment, but if you get everyone who has a threads-related problem and suspects their compiler to run the suite in their environment, I'd guess you would get reasonable coverage.

Hans