[concurrency-interest] a volatile bug?

Kirk Pepperdine kirk at kodewerk.com
Sun May 20 13:34:55 EDT 2012

I've been rooting around at the hardware level and the best testing idea I've been able to come up with is to treat this stuff as a "trait". Test coverage for this stuff is utterly impossible. I think the best one can do is as you suggested, write the tests, make them statistical in nature and then make it easily available so that the community can run the test them selves. I see this tactic as necessary evil in the future of testing.

Regards,
Kirk